
My daughter is a natural poet, I feel in that way. She has written the following poem yesterday evening . I am impressed with quality of the poem. Are you? Please read on.
The Amazing Sky
The amazing sky is seen at night
Whoever sees it, says what a wonderful sight.
The stars are twinkling in the sky,
Dancing so high.
Here comes the moon,
And gone so soon.
Here comes the sun,
To have some fun.
And now the sky is shining up,
Like the golden cup,
the wonderful sky , the amazing sky.
By- Archee Biswal (Age 9 years)
The amazing sky is seen at night
Whoever sees it, says what a wonderful sight.
The stars are twinkling in the sky,
Dancing so high.
Here comes the moon,
And gone so soon.
Here comes the sun,
To have some fun.
And now the sky is shining up,
Like the golden cup,
the wonderful sky , the amazing sky.
By- Archee Biswal (Age 9 years)
On 13.09.09.-6PM
I must say she is a natural, I wonder from where this amazing poetic skill comes from :)
ReplyDelete